The Greatest Movie Ever The Greatest Movie Ever

Very nice.

Wow, been too long since I've written a review.
You know, the script isn't that bad. Definately above average, even if it's not laugh-out-loud funny. The art is dreadfullly dull, expecially considering we're just looking at talking heads for a big chunk of what's going on. That's the problem with dialogue-driven humour in an animated cartoon, of course.
It's not often that younger filmmakers have audio of this high quality, much to your credit. There is TONS of potential in what you have done, and I definately hope it passes judgement.
If I could suggest one thing, it would be attempting a much much shorter film and paying closer attention to visual appeal, then you'd have a real hit on your hands.

The Hyena approves.

Ibeechu responds:

Yeah, when I first wrote it I didn't think it would be this long. in fact, earlier when I was editing it, it was over the 16000 frame limit by over 4000 frames. I tried to make this as graphically pleasing as possible, but SWiSHmax has big limitations. That's why my next project will be in Flash.

A Film For MyK-Alix A Film For MyK-Alix

Hm.

Well, I'll say this, at least you got me to watch Dalek Audition.

CharlesSmith responds:

A decent soundtrack + 4 points

Ending the movie so abruptly - 4 points

Making a solid effort to try something different + 10 points

Still boils down to another stickman fight- 10 points

All in all, this film had so much potential and seemed to lose it when the author ran out of ideas. This kind of thing is best planned first and executed second.

A-Mazed, Caverns of Egypt A-Mazed, Caverns of Egypt

A big meh.

A reasonable start. Your presentation can sure use a lot of work. Alpha versions have no place here and if this is a finished copy, think a bit more about aesthetics. Oh, and on mouse presses, the game is useless.

tripppunkerfreak responds:

can you help me,like give me lessons?because i dont understand what you are saying

Mutate the labrat Mutate the labrat

Amazing.

I really couldn't find a flaw. This game is to your credit.

Flying Spaghetti Monster Flying Spaghetti Monster

Well done.

Truly you captured the essence of Henderson's spirit. I have never seen the FSM looking so good. A 5 for you.

PlasmicSteve responds: