A-Mazed, Caverns of Egypt A-Mazed, Caverns of Egypt

A big meh.

A reasonable start. Your presentation can sure use a lot of work. Alpha versions have no place here and if this is a finished copy, think a bit more about aesthetics. Oh, and on mouse presses, the game is useless.

tripppunkerfreak responds:

can you help me,like give me lessons?because i dont understand what you are saying

Mutate the labrat Mutate the labrat

Amazing.

I really couldn't find a flaw. This game is to your credit.

Flying Spaghetti Monster Flying Spaghetti Monster

Well done.

Truly you captured the essence of Henderson's spirit. I have never seen the FSM looking so good. A 5 for you.

PlasmicSteve responds:

I appreciate it!

I Want to Break Free I Want to Break Free

Meh.

I wouldn't call this "crazy" or anything. It was a nice style, though the actor needs to work on his expressions a bit. The ONLY hand drawn aspect to this movie looked like absolute crap, and something should be entertaining us during the intro. This is very unpolished, but a much better start than a lot of what comes around here.

Master Tutorial 1 Master Tutorial 1

A modest start...

The explanations require a bit more detail than what you have provided. If you're going to teach, teach well, otherwise nobody will bother using your tutorials now or later.
Also, as catchy as the music was, you NEVER want them inside a tutorial movie. People will find them annoying and repetetive, not to mention a distraction from the text.

Chief's Customs V 1.1 BF Chief's Customs V 1.1 BF

Meh.

Pretty good, still some bugs though with the arrows going to the next item and a couple of the options dissapear after selection. Needs a bit more playtesting, but it was nice.

the-disturbed responds: