The Greatest Movie Ever The Greatest Movie Ever

Very nice.

Wow, been too long since I've written a review.
You know, the script isn't that bad. Definately above average, even if it's not laugh-out-loud funny. The art is dreadfullly dull, expecially considering we're just looking at talking heads for a big chunk of what's going on. That's the problem with dialogue-driven humour in an animated cartoon, of course.
It's not often that younger filmmakers have audio of this high quality, much to your credit. There is TONS of potential in what you have done, and I definately hope it passes judgement.
If I could suggest one thing, it would be attempting a much much shorter film and paying closer attention to visual appeal, then you'd have a real hit on your hands.

The Hyena approves.

Ibeechu responds:

Yeah, when I first wrote it I didn't think it would be this long. in fact, earlier when I was editing it, it was over the 16000 frame limit by over 4000 frames. I tried to make this as graphically pleasing as possible, but SWiSHmax has big limitations. That's why my next project will be in Flash.

A Film For MyK-Alix A Film For MyK-Alix

Hm.

Well, I'll say this, at least you got me to watch Dalek Audition.

CharlesSmith responds:

A decent soundtrack + 4 points

Ending the movie so abruptly - 4 points

Making a solid effort to try something different + 10 points

Still boils down to another stickman fight- 10 points

All in all, this film had so much potential and seemed to lose it when the author ran out of ideas. This kind of thing is best planned first and executed second.

Jib - Extermination Jib - Extermination

Meh.

I don't know if the idea is something you really want to credit yourself with, but whatever.

It looks great. Very rich in graphics and style. The music was well chosen. If only it wasn't another movie about clocks, locks, glocks all dying and killing each other and being sole survivors of some random thing, it would have actually been enjoyable to watch.

Anyway, this'll pass easily.

Comrade Combat Comrade Combat

Very unique.

I must admit. This is a very good example of what separates Flash owners from kids who download this stuff from the internet and spam Newgrounds with crap. Most people don't start their movies as FBF's...so you've already got an edge.

It's a bit rough and very unclear what is happening at times, but your emphasis on shape and colour to tell the story makes up for the lack of imagery.

This may or may not pass. Either way, I hope you'll be encouraged to improve upon your talents. The Hyena approves.

Marshmallowcrew responds:

Thank you, I'm so thankful it passed but thanks for giving my positive feedback (and negative to improve)

DOG DOG

Yipe.

Thought this was terrific, though your fade in and fade out soundtrack as the dog runs around the tree didn't quite work out so well. That yelp sounded like it was the best take of many tries at home, but not really like a dog yelp. Something to consider in future maybe.

Otherwise, love the FBF, great stuff all around.

23450 responds:

The sound thing was not supposed ot happen, i just did not know how to fix it. Only the foot steps were supposed to fade in and out, but instead every sound did it. made no sense to me. But, thanks for liking it anyway.

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

HBO will buy this.

It was somewhere between the gay oral sex under the front porch and the ten year old girl shitting on a boy's chest that it became clear that this is true art.

Trichinosis Trichinosis

To my favourites list you go.

To you I'll say the one thing I've never said to any other author on Newgrounds -- I wish I made this movie. Fortunately, somebody did a better job than I ever could have, you.

You'll get a lot of reviews from people proud to "get" the references, or who will dispute your statistics (for they are quite disputable), but that's not the point now, is it? You brought awareness to the world for the briefest of moments, even if that awareness extended only to the four-minute attention spans of thirteen year old pop-culture junkies. Such is the life of the animator.

This movie was elegantly done, and deserves a better forum than Newgrounds. Congratulations.

Mop Mop

Nicely done.

I think your first attempt at making something actually worth looking at is great. A short, fun to watch movie. Good choice on the music.

CC SirClock at the studio CC SirClock at the studio

Just short enough.

A Clock movie made me laugh. I'm so stunned I give it a 5.

Nice work.